So very true. Cannot give this enough 10 stars.
The Party of Satan!
There is a special place in HELL for these folks
I think they have reserved 65% of it, the other 35% is left for mudslimes..
Do as I say, not as I do. A quote from the liberal playbook.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Sign up for our daily newsletter. It’s free!
Click here to subscribe.