Considering this is Newsweek's last printed issue, and that they are completely in the tank for Barack Obama, it should come as no surprise that this is their final cover. Do they even pretend to be journalists? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean.
Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: NASA: Power grid may be at risk
- News: Obama approval rating drops in blue California
- News: British PM Cameron outlines plans for returning militants
- News: Labor organizers plan trouble in fast food wages fight
- Commentary: Irresponsible Choices
- Fresh Ink: Climate Change vs. Islamic Terrorists… What's the bigger threat?
- News: Kerry Calls For Coalition Against IS Jihadists
- News: Joe Biden must be running for something
- News: Dressed down president speaks to working people
- News: Will traffic deaths rise as states legalize pot?