Considering this is Newsweek's last printed issue, and that they are completely in the tank for Barack Obama, it should come as no surprise that this is their final cover. Do they even pretend to be journalists? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean.
Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Fresh Ink: Living in fear: Twin Cities a hotbed of radicalized young Muslims
- News: Police officers leaving St. Louis county in high numbers
- Commentary: Chaos in the Primaries
- News: St. Louis city hall evacuated after several suspicious items found
- Fresh Ink: Hillary's campaign focus: Court LGBT vote
- Fresh Ink: Mo. St. Univ. student seeks religious freedom, gets petitioned
- News: Hillary says Obama economy has 'stalled out'
- Commentary: Male Stripper Performs At Gay Journalism Event
- News: Lindsey Graham says there's a 91 percent chance he'll run for president
- Commentary: Candidates Should Read the Republican Platform