Considering this is Newsweek's last printed issue, and that they are completely in the tank for Barack Obama, it should come as no surprise that this is their final cover. Do they even pretend to be journalists? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean.
Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Michelle changes story to make it fit the race card
- Commentary: Interview with an Interrogator: Megyn Kelly Gets the Scoop
- News: Activists file lawsuit over illegal alien license data
- Fresh Ink: Some homeschoolers finding it difficult to avoid Common Core
- News: North Korea Linked Sony Hack Likely to be Costliest Ever
- News: As aliens flood in, cops required to learn Spanish
- Cartoons: Communist Stogie
- Commentary: Media: Wise Warren and Crazy Cruz
- News: Cleveland Police Officer's Past Will Be Part of Investigation
- Commentary: Obama Exchanges Castro's Killer for American Hostage