Considering this is Newsweek's last printed issue, and that they are completely in the tank for Barack Obama, it should come as no surprise that this is their final cover. Do they even pretend to be journalists? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean.
Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Republican donors, operative fueling new anti-Trump ad blitz
- Commentary: Who Created These Campus Whiners?
- News: 5 shot in ongoing Black Lives Matter protest in Minneapolis
- Fresh Ink: Here's what Harvard has the apparatchiks at government schools asking your kids
- Fresh Ink: University yoga class canceled because of 'oppression, cultural genocide'
- News: In Minnesota and nationally, deportations dropped after release of Obama's new guidelines
- News: Clock boy seeks $15 million in damages for 'permanently scarred' reputation
- News: Democrats ask Obama to take executive action on gun control
- Cartoons: Jihadist in a box
- News: 2 charged in murder of Indiana pastor's wife