Considering this is Newsweek's last printed issue, and that they are completely in the tank for Barack Obama, it should come as no surprise that this is their final cover. Do they even pretend to be journalists? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean.
Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Fresh Ink: University keeps Cosby as speaker: Media buries him, lifted Clinton
- Fresh Ink: Feds Must Protect Power Grid
- News: St. Louis Disrupters Hope to Impact Businesses, Annoy Shoppers
- News: Police: Students ran high school prostitution ring
- Commentary: Sorry, but the Grand Jury Got It Right
- News: Under Obama's Amnesty Many Illegal Aliens Eligible for Social Security, Medicare
- Cartoons: Justice, Still No Peace
- News: Grand Jury Documents Show Unreliability of Some Witnesses
- News: The Obama's had 6 kinds of pie with the rest of their feast
- Commentary: Barone: Pelosi's Grip Seems to Have Weakened