Considering this is Newsweek's last printed issue, and that they are completely in the tank for Barack Obama, it should come as no surprise that this is their final cover. Do they even pretend to be journalists? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean.
Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Obama admin threatened criminal charges if Foleys paid ISIS ransom
- Fresh Ink: Cross on chainsaw monument draws ire of angry atheists
- Commentary: Hard to Trust Obama on Islamic State
- News: Teacher assigns comparison of George Bush and Adolph Hitler to 6th graders
- News: Lawyers for illegal aliens? Holder says yes, no!
- News: Ravens fans turn out in support of Ray Rice
- News: Can Obama wage war without consent of Congress?
- News: St. Patrick's Day parade goes queer; Catholics, pro-life groups out
- News: Lawmaker: Time to make Europeans apply for visas
- Fresh Ink: Obama shamed into action by his friends on the left