Considering this is Newsweek's last printed issue, and that they are completely in the tank for Barack Obama, it should come as no surprise that this is their final cover. Do they even pretend to be journalists? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean.
Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Commentary: Cry Havoc (Racism) and Let Slip the Dogs of War
- The Loft: Atheists Force Woman to Remove Cross Honoring Dead Son
- Commentary: A pen, a phone, but no dictionary
- News: Rand Paul to GOP rivals: Sell your own ideas and stop mischaracterizing mine
- Fresh Ink: Readers OK with parade ban on gays
- Fresh Ink: Welfare fraud: Let's go after the big fish, too
- News: NY pastor to raffle rifle during Sunday service
- News: Kids rescued from surf: 'Mom tried to kill us'
- News: Obama's warnings brushed aside by Putin
- Commentary: Jan Brewer Betrays American Ideal of Religious Freedom