Considering this is Newsweek's last printed issue, and that they are completely in the tank for Barack Obama, it should come as no surprise that this is their final cover. Do they even pretend to be journalists? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean.
Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- The Obama Conquest?,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Commentary: Should Public School Districts Hire Teachers Who Came to the US Illegally?
- Fresh Ink: Texas second grader claims teacher confiscated Bible during reading time
- Commentary: Democrats Selectively Invoke the Rule of Law
- Commentary: Republican Candidates, Answer War on Women
- News: Chicago children, parents fearful
- News: Students Prevail: Michelle Obama Re-schedules
- Commentary: When Government Looks More Like Foe than Friend
- News: Fourth Graders Caught Selling Pot in Colorado School
- Cartoons: Takes one to know one
- Fresh Ink: Report indicates IRS 'doubling down' on conservative groups