Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Cartoons: Nightmare!
- News: Republican wins Obamacare test election
- Fresh Ink: Man sues rescuers who saved his life
- Commentary: The Profligate Path to Servitude
- News: Rand Paul on Ukraine
- Commentary: A real journalist resigns from CBS
- Fresh Ink: Raising minimum wage would do more harm than good
- News: Proposed military budget cuts could hurt lower ranking soldiers
- News: ACLU instigated trial to begin on Bible-themed monument
- Fresh Ink: What happened to Missing Malaysian Plane?