Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
- Fresh Ink: Caption the Photo -- Obama and the Military?
- News: Bachmann, Tea Party leaders demand thorough IRS investigation
- News: GOP looks for ways to limit the IRS while Democrats block action
- Commentary: Kudlow: Special Counsel Is the Only Way to Clean up the IRS Rat's Nest
- Cartoons: High crimes and misdemeanors
- News: Midwest refinery woes pump up gas price pain
- News: House immigration group reaches a deal
- Fresh Ink: Dumb criminals shove Houston man in gun closet. What happens next?
- Fresh Ink: Do you really want the IRS policing your health care?
- News: AP: Ousted IRS chief: 'didn't mislead; can't remember'