Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Obama admin threatened criminal charges if Foleys paid ISIS ransom
- Fresh Ink: Cross on chainsaw monument draws ire of angry atheists
- Commentary: Hard to Trust Obama on Islamic State
- News: Teacher assigns comparison of George Bush and Adolph Hitler to 6th graders
- News: Lawyers for illegal aliens? Holder says yes, no!
- News: Ravens fans turn out in support of Ray Rice
- News: Can Obama wage war without consent of Congress?
- News: St. Patrick's Day parade goes queer; Catholics, pro-life groups out
- News: Lawmaker: Time to make Europeans apply for visas
- Fresh Ink: Obama shamed into action by his friends on the left