Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Fresh Ink: Is Jeb Bush already in trouble?
- News: Do Baltimore residents want less enforcement or less crime?
- Fresh Ink: McConnell missteps on Patriot Act
- News: At least 108 people shot over three days in Chicago, Baltimore and New York
- News: MTV reality star arrested for terrorist threats
- News: Lawyer: Confinement of chimps for research akin to slavery
- News: Rand Paul blames Republican hawks for rise of ISIS
- Fresh Ink: What really happened in Ireland? You need to know
- Cartoons: Spreading
- News: The LAPD anti-terror unit makes arrest in massive apt. complex fire