Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Updated: NY City Police Officers Shot Execution Style
- Fresh Ink: Different standards for 'gay' bakers and Christian bakers
- News: Cuba: Rand Paul criticizes Rubio, agrees with Obama
- News: Ben Carson Pledges Support for Israel
- Commentary: Appeasing Dictators
- Fresh Ink: Homosexual activists ask UN to define therapy as 'torture'
- Fresh Ink: Attorney wants high court to rule on CA t-shirt case
- News: Obama claims Keystone pipeline of no benefit
- News: Obama Plays Identity Politics Even in News Conference
- News: Judge clears the way for illegal alien driver's licenses in Arizona