Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Fresh Ink: Opposing worldviews: Bundy supporters 'patriots' – or 'terrorists'?
- Commentary: What's the matter with David Gregory?
- News: IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Fresh Ink: Obama Begins Japan Trip at Exclusive Sushi Restaurant
- News: Private-practice doctors fading in Sonoma County
- Fresh Ink: Is Chicago helpless?
- Commentary: Message to Obama: Liberate the West
- Fresh Ink: Allen West to Republicans: 'We have to unify'
- Cartoons: Sludge
- Fresh Ink: The IRS scandal: The gun smokes