Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Fresh Ink: University warns students about free speech
- Fresh Ink: Liberal Lunacy: One is a Racist, the Other a 'Victim' of Guns
- News: Trump Rips CNN, Illegals, John Kerry, Weiner, and More in Boston
- News: Deputy shot from behind at Houston gas station
- Fresh Ink: President Carbon: Hypocrisy's trip
- Commentary: Conservatives: With Friends like John Boehner, Who Needs Enemies?
- Fresh Ink: Hillary should focus on real terrorists
- News: Home invasion: 4 arrested for allegedly robbing 96-year-old woman
- News: No more Oreos for the Donald
- News: Gunman in TV killings remembered as 'professional victim'