Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Eric Holder wants 'wholesale change' in Ferguson Police Dept.
- News: US health care system unprepared for Ebola
- News: Obama frustrated by Americans 'hiding under the covers'
- Cartoons: Jackass
- News: Netanyahu responds to ugly attack from Obama official
- Fresh Ink: Gohmert: Obama's move to legalize illegals must be stopped
- Commentary: America's Most Incurable Disease Is Spending
- News: Most eligible immigrants say no to US citizenship
- News: Southern Baptists: Follow the Bible on homosexual relationships
- Fresh Ink: Media Roundup: Ebola, Joe Biden, Black Activists Speaking Out, and More!