Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Kevin McCarthy out as next Speaker of the House
- News: Jindal calls Oregon shooter's father a complete failure
- News: Murdoch apologizes for politically incorrect truth
- Commentary: Does the left want mass murderers to be white?
- Fresh Ink: Be cautious in REI store restrooms
- News: Kasich campaign in trouble
- News: Left outraged when Ben Carson says he would fight back against shooter
- News: House Democrats will miss John Boehner
- Cartoons: What happens there
- News: Nuclear smugglers sought terrorist buyers