Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Effort to whitewash Detroit beating suspect begins
- Fresh Ink: Help wanted - desperately
- News: Anger and dismay at stalled Guantanamo 9/11 trial
- Commentary: Time Bombs in the Democrat Coalition
- Commentary: Alan Simpson Embodies Fading RINO 'Glory Days'
- News: Clinton Fundraiser Pleads Guilty to Illegal Campaign Contributions
- Commentary: Leftist Thought Police Take Many Forms
- Cartoons: He who counts...
- News: Denver Man Ate Pot Candy Before Shooting Wife
- Fresh Ink: Advocate for illegal aliens sentenced for bank robberies