Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Commentary: An Honest Conversation on Race
- News: $1M from Bloomberg group to background-check campaign
- News: NASA: Power grid may be at risk
- News: Obama approval rating drops in blue California
- News: British PM Cameron outlines plans for returning militants
- News: Labor organizers plan trouble in fast food wages fight
- Commentary: Irresponsible Choices
- Fresh Ink: Climate Change vs. Islamic Terrorists… What's the bigger threat?
- News: Kerry Calls For Coalition Against IS Jihadists
- News: Joe Biden must be running for something