Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- The Loft: Univ of Minn drops race of suspect from many campus crime alerts
- News: CPAC loved Walker, cool to Bush
- Fresh Ink: President kills jobs with his pen
- News: RIP Mr. Spock
- Fresh Ink: Wesleyan Univ. pulls men-only frats, pushes housing for 15 'sexualities'
- News: Investigators find 32,000 Lois Lerner emails in IRS probe
- News: Rick Perry: Obama has made the world less safe
- Fresh Ink: Uncertainty, frozen Internet predicted re: 'net neutrality'
- Commentary: There's Nothing Unpatriotic About Challenging Obama on Iran
- News: Cruz: Make candidates who claim conservatism prove it