Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Fox News anchors blast Netanyahu's 'dicey' politics of 'sneaking' into Congress for speech
- News: Feminizing Fort Leonard Wood
- Fresh Ink: Hide Your Wallet!
- News: L.A. homeless camps expand beyond skid row
- Fresh Ink: LA Gov. Jindal draws thousands to prayer rally, calls for spiritual revival
- News: Small 'quadcopter' drone found at White House, Secret Service investigating
- Fresh Ink: Sheriff urges New Yorkers: 'Throw gun renewals in garbage'
- News: GOP Presidential Hopefuls Flock to Iowa Freedom Summit
- News: USA Chant by Texas HS Draws Accusations of Racism
- Cartoons: Deflate-gate