Apparently the "empty chair" routine by Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention really struck a nerve with Barack Obama and his team. Shortly after the speech, Obama tweeted a picture of himself in his presidential chair with the line, "This seat's taken." But what's he thinking? Jump in and give us your best caption. Keep it clean and have some fun!
Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Caption that Photo -- Obama Tweets This Seat Taken,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him
- News: Multiple shootings at Ottawa Parliament Hill, War Memorial
- News: Toxic president uses Al Sharpton's radio show to pitch for black votes
- Commentary: Criminalizing Christian Beliefs
- News: Open carry/firearm walk scheduled Saturday in downtown St. Louis
- Fresh Ink: Owner of 'Muslim-free' gun range speaks out
- News: St. Louis Univ. rids itself of 'Occupy SLU'
- Cartoons: Oops!
- Commentary: Houston's First Amendment Problem
- News: Michael Brown official autopsy shows hand wound, marijuana use