In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: NASA: Power grid may be at risk
- News: Obama approval rating drops in blue California
- News: British PM Cameron outlines plans for returning militants
- News: Labor organizers plan trouble in fast food wages fight
- Commentary: Irresponsible Choices
- Fresh Ink: Climate Change vs. Islamic Terrorists… What's the bigger threat?
- News: Kerry Calls For Coalition Against IS Jihadists
- News: Joe Biden must be running for something
- News: Dressed down president speaks to working people
- News: Will traffic deaths rise as states legalize pot?