In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Cartoons: Race war!
- News: Audit: Obamacare tax not meeting revenue target
- News: Germany prepared to send arms to Kurds in Iraq
- News: Simms, Dungy likely not to use 'Redskins' on TV
- Fresh Ink: Ferguson shooting proves wisdom of Solomon
- Fresh Ink: Language debate one of many issues dividing Americans
- News: Bishops criticize food stamp rule
- News: ISIS to US: 'We will drown all of you in blood'
- News: Hamas breaks ceasefire; Israel responds
- The Loft: Texas Gov. Rick Perry dishes it out. Can liberals take it?