In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Third term? 'I'm a pretty good president. I think if I ran, I could win.'
- News: Transgender barred from men's room testifies in sex discrimination case
- News: Hillary promises half a billion solar panels
- Fresh Ink: Gun laws don't deter the bad guys
- Commentary: The Sanctuary Scandal
- Commentary: Progressive Bioethicists Encouraging the Killing of Newborn Babies
- News: Jeb Bush denounces 'crazy message of hate' in campaign
- Commentary: Enough Phony GOP Conservatism From the Beltway Elite
- Fresh Ink: Pastor prays at school, district fined $7.5K
- Cartoons: Traitor