In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Church leaders: Stop 'summer of killing' in Detroit
- News: Some US churches join BDS movement against Israel
- News: Same-sex marriage issues are far from over
- News: Many observers think Obamacare ruling will be detrimental to business
- Fresh Ink: The overtime proposal: Regressive economics
- Commentary: Celebrate Independence Day: Impeach Kagan and Ginsburg
- Cartoons: Save America!
- News: ACLU sues Kentucky clerk for not issuing same-sex licenses
- News: Reelz picks up Miss USA pageant after NBC pulls out
- Commentary: Communism, Racism and the Sins of our Parents