In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Fresh Ink: Rick Perry is free to militarize his state's border with Mexico
- News: Italians help Christian woman, Meriam Ibrahim, leave Sudan
- News: Social Security spent $300M on IT boondoggle
- News: Democrat senator accused of plagiarism claims PTSD
- Commentary: Hollywood Liberals Stand Down for Israel
- Cartoons: Disaster!
- Commentary: The Perils of Mixing Politics and Business
- Fresh Ink: Warning goes forth, again, over ratifying UN treaty
- News: Gun Control: Beretta to take manufacturing jobs to Tennessee
- News: Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face intolerance