In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
- Fresh Ink: Caption the Photo -- Obama and the Military?
- News: Bachmann, Tea Party leaders demand thorough IRS investigation
- News: GOP looks for ways to limit the IRS while Democrats block action
- Commentary: Kudlow: Special Counsel Is the Only Way to Clean up the IRS Rat's Nest
- Cartoons: High crimes and misdemeanors
- News: Midwest refinery woes pump up gas price pain
- News: House immigration group reaches a deal
- Fresh Ink: Dumb criminals shove Houston man in gun closet. What happens next?
- Fresh Ink: Do you really want the IRS policing your health care?
- News: AP: Ousted IRS chief: 'didn't mislead; can't remember'