In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Fresh Ink: Atheist group: Court martial USAF general for sharing faith
- Fresh Ink: Obama invoking, ignoring Scripture to fit his agenda?
- News: Ferguson installs permanent memorial to thug
- News: Baltimore reaches 100 homicides for year with overnight shootings
- Commentary: College Quotas for Asians
- News: Boy Scouts: Ban on Gay Scout Leaders Unsustainable
- Commentary: How the Media Got Into Bed with the Clintons
- Cartoons: Obama chooses his enemy
- News: Grand Jury Indicts Six Baltimore Police officers in Death of Freddie Gray
- Fresh Ink: Krauthammer predicts final three GOP contenders