In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- The Loft: Fox News Takes Jab at Conservatives... Again
- News: Obama should expect protest in Roseburg, OR
- Cartoons: Complicit?
- News: Democrats drag out old ideas to limit gun ownership
- News: GOP scrambles to fill speaker role
- Commentary: Obama: DO SOMETHING!!!!!
- News: Refugee crisis: Germany creaks under strain of open door policy
- News: Calif. governor signs aggressive climate change bill
- News: Kevin McCarthy out as next Speaker of the House
- News: Jindal calls Oregon shooter's father a complete failure