In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Northern Illinois University removes Bibles from campus hotel after complaint
- Commentary: Governors: Not in My State!
- News: Trump draws thousands of supporters to Myrtle Beach Convention Center
- News: $35M says Hillary is a friend of Wall St.
- Commentary: Stop Obama's Backdoor Insurance Company Bailout
- News: ACLU brings lawsuit against governor for refusing Syrian refugees
- Commentary: The Death of Free Speech
- News: Hillary apologizes for using term 'illegal immigrants'
- Cartoons: President #hashtag
- News: GOP operative fails to kick Trump off NH ballot