In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Details emerge as 4 ordered to stand trial in Utash beating
- News: Supreme Court Upholds Mich Ban on Affirmative Action
- News: Chicago: Weekend of Violence
- Commentary: Unmasking the Imperial Presidency
- News: Keystone may be stalled, but the protests aren't
- News: Seattle United Methodist Banned by Boy Scouts
- The Loft: Pledge of Allegiance Under Attack... Again!
- Commentary: The High Cost of Liberalism
- News: Obama plans to expand clemency criteria for drug offenders
- Fresh Ink: California: Protecting sexual integrity of boys disqualifies you as a judge