In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Fresh Ink: University warns students about free speech
- Commentary: Defense of Trump's Immigration Plan
- Commentary: EPA Discovers Water Flows Downhill
- Fresh Ink: Liberal Lunacy: One is a Racist, the Other a 'Victim' of Guns
- News: Trump Rips CNN, Illegals, John Kerry, Weiner, and More in Boston
- News: Deputy shot from behind at Houston gas station
- Fresh Ink: President Carbon: Hypocrisy's trip
- Commentary: Conservatives: With Friends like John Boehner, Who Needs Enemies?
- Fresh Ink: Hillary should focus on real terrorists
- News: Home invasion: 4 arrested for allegedly robbing 96-year-old woman