In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Clinton Fundraiser Pleads Guilty to Illegal Campaign Contributions
- Commentary: Leftist Thought Police Take Many Forms
- Cartoons: He who counts...
- News: Denver Man Ate Pot Candy Before Shooting Wife
- Fresh Ink: Advocate for illegal aliens sentenced for bank robberies
- Fresh Ink: Mayhem in Motor City
- Fresh Ink: Time for a common sense station
- Fresh Ink: Teen pees in reservoir; city to dump 38M gallons of water
- News: Christian broadcaster wins health care injunction
- Commentary: Snitchgate -- Sharpton Is Still Lying