In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Florida frat boys spit on veterans, steal their flags
- Fresh Ink: Should a Christian go to a gay 'wedding'?
- News: Swingers club declares itself a church
- News: Protesters plan to shut down Baltimore
- Commentary: Hollywood Actors and Economics 101
- News: Valdosta Univ. cancels classes over flag counter-protest
- Fresh Ink: Cruz to pastors: 'Uphold sacrament of marriage'
- Fresh Ink: So - would Hillary 'topple' herself?
- News: Obama Refuses to Meet Netanyahu Until Iran Talks End
- Fresh Ink: Obama still won't refer to the Armenian genocide by name. He should end the charade