In his new campaign ad, Mitt Romney hits a home run, by doing something simple: he shows people as people. There are around 23 million unemployed people in America. This isn't just some number on a page or a statistic in a book. These are real people with real stories. This ad tells some of those stories.
Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Romney Launches New Ad: A Few of the 23 Million,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Cartoons: Obama's Legacy
- News: Netanyahu assails Iran-nuclear talks in Congress address
- News: Hillary used personal email address for State Dept. business
- Commentary: Israel's Enemies in America and Russia
- Commentary: America - You be the Judge
- Fresh Ink: 'Abortion president' forces solution to rise in rape of undocumented girls
- News: Obama's policing task force recommends independent investigation of police shootings
- Commentary: Obama Smears Netanyahu, Coddles Iran
- News: Netanyahu to AIPAC: reports of demise in ties with the US are 'just wrong'
- Fresh Ink: Jindal: Repeal Common Core along with ObamaCare