Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Fresh Ink: Rick Perry is free to militarize his state's border with Mexico
- News: Italians help Christian woman, Meriam Ibrahim, leave Sudan
- News: Social Security spent $300M on IT boondoggle
- News: Democrat senator accused of plagiarism claims PTSD
- Commentary: Hollywood Liberals Stand Down for Israel
- Cartoons: Disaster!
- Commentary: The Perils of Mixing Politics and Business
- Fresh Ink: Warning goes forth, again, over ratifying UN treaty
- News: Gun Control: Beretta to take manufacturing jobs to Tennessee
- News: Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face intolerance