Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
- Commentary: Obama Admin Attempts to Intimidate State Dept Whistleblower
- Fresh Ink: After arming Syrian rebels, then what?
- The Loft: What will you do with your Obama Phone?
- News: Opponents slam Internet sales tax bill
- News: L.A. approves ban on plastic grocery bags
- Commentary: Malkin: The Amnesty Mob vs. America
- Fresh Ink: Villains and fat cats
- News: Do IRS employees deserve $70M in employee bonuses?
- Commentary: Shapiro: America Loses the War on Terror
- News: Biden vows to control your guns