Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Jesse Jackson: U.S., Michigan must welcome Syrian refugees
- Commentary: The Media's Faux Outrage Over 'Domestic Terrorism'
- Fresh Ink: Evangelical Christian cop gave his life attempting to help victims of Planned Parenthood shooting
- News: First trial of Baltimore police officer in Freddie Gray death begins
- News: Climate Change protesters destroy memorial to victims of Paris terrorist attacks
- News: In wake of shooting CO governor focuses on bloggers, talk shows and guns
- News: Jeb Bush says he would support Trump 'because anybody is better than Hillary Clinton'
- News: Carson says best to help refugees in Middle East
- Cartoons: When the light dawns
- Fresh Ink: Leaping to Conclusions