Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Commentary: Republicans lose faith in party leadership
- News: Ireland votes to legalize gay marriage
- News: Senate blocks NSA bill, extends it 2 months
- News: Boston Univ. professor in worse trouble
- News: HIllary received sensitive info on private email account
- News: Senate clears White House-backed trade bill
- Fresh Ink: Atheist group: Court martial USAF general for sharing faith
- Fresh Ink: Obama invoking, ignoring Scripture to fit his agenda?
- News: Ferguson installs permanent memorial to thug
- News: Baltimore reaches 100 homicides for year with overnight shootings