Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: ACLU sues government over delays in Muslim citizenship requests
- Commentary: The Environmental Corruption Agency
- Fresh Ink: Barna: Many pastors wary of raising 'controversy'
- Commentary: Administration's Bias Against Israel Obvious
- News: Journalists threatened by Hamas for reporting use of human shields
- News: Bill Clinton claims he could have killed Osama Bin Laden
- Cartoons: Heartbreak
- News: Democrat law giving illegal aliens driver's licenses takes effect today
- Commentary: Obama Administration Credibility Suffers Again in Middle East Conflict
- News: CIA forced to apologize after admitting it hacked Senate computers