Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Kevin McCarthy out as next Speaker of the House
- News: Jindal calls Oregon shooter's father a complete failure
- News: Murdoch apologizes for politically incorrect truth
- Commentary: Does the left want mass murderers to be white?
- Fresh Ink: Be cautious in REI store restrooms
- News: Kasich campaign in trouble
- News: Left outraged when Ben Carson says he would fight back against shooter
- News: House Democrats will miss John Boehner
- Cartoons: What happens there
- News: Nuclear smugglers sought terrorist buyers