Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Obama to bring thousands of Haitians to US
- News: Would you trust advice from NBC correspondent who broke Ebola quarantine?
- News: Riot Erupts at Pumpkin Festival
- News: Aunt of slain woman: 'Emanuel, please do something about the violence'
- News: Islamic State training fighter pilots, monitoring group says
- Fresh Ink: Voters poised to hit brakes on Obama, Dems
- Commentary: 'LGBT': The 'T' is for Tyranny
- Cartoons: Incoming!
- News: Protesters harass Rams' fans, get arrested
- News: Obama warns against Ebola 'hysteria'