Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Fox News anchors blast Netanyahu's 'dicey' politics of 'sneaking' into Congress for speech
- News: Feminizing Fort Leonard Wood
- Fresh Ink: Hide Your Wallet!
- News: L.A. homeless camps expand beyond skid row
- Fresh Ink: LA Gov. Jindal draws thousands to prayer rally, calls for spiritual revival
- News: Small 'quadcopter' drone found at White House, Secret Service investigating
- Fresh Ink: Sheriff urges New Yorkers: 'Throw gun renewals in garbage'
- News: GOP Presidential Hopefuls Flock to Iowa Freedom Summit
- News: USA Chant by Texas HS Draws Accusations of Racism
- Cartoons: Deflate-gate