Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Church leaders: Stop 'summer of killing' in Detroit
- News: Some US churches join BDS movement against Israel
- News: Same-sex marriage issues are far from over
- News: Many observers think Obamacare ruling will be detrimental to business
- Fresh Ink: The overtime proposal: Regressive economics
- Commentary: Celebrate Independence Day: Impeach Kagan and Ginsburg
- Cartoons: Save America!
- News: ACLU sues Kentucky clerk for not issuing same-sex licenses
- News: Reelz picks up Miss USA pageant after NBC pulls out
- Commentary: Communism, Racism and the Sins of our Parents