Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Report: New Black Panthers Plotted to Blow up Arch, Kill Prosecutor, Sheriff
- News: A Thanksgiving miracle for one Ferguson business
- News: Holder: Peaceful protesters 'heroes, in my mind'
- Commentary: Looting and Burning Against the Rule of Law
- Fresh Ink: Supreme Court will hear challenge to EPA's power-plant rules
- News: Al Sharpton, Brown Family Attorney Criticize Verdict
- News: It's Eric Holder's Turn Now
- News: Ruth Bader Ginsburg recovering from heart surgery
- News: White House vows to kill deal to extend tax breaks
- News: Ferguson residents and business owners shocked at damage