Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles
- News: KC Highway Shooting Suspect Arrested and Charged
- News: NJ woman sues over '8THEIST' license plate
- News: Supreme Court Justices Discuss First Amendment
- News: Obamacare.gov vulnerable to Heartbleed security flaw
- News: Effort to whitewash Detroit beating suspect begins
- Fresh Ink: Help wanted - desperately
- News: Anger and dismay at stalled Guantanamo 9/11 trial
- Commentary: Time Bombs in the Democrat Coalition
- Commentary: Alan Simpson Embodies Fading RINO 'Glory Days'