Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has a novel approach to presidential politics. Even though unemployment has sky-rocketed under the Obama administration, Fattah thinks the unemployed will vote to reelect the president. Fattah figures that those who lost their jobs are more concerned about keeping their unemployment checks than actually having an economy in which they could have a real job.
Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Dem Representative Says Unemployed will Vote for Obama,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: ACLU instigated trial to begin on Bible-themed monument
- Fresh Ink: What happened to Missing Malaysian Plane?
- News: Rand Paul slams GOP for Reagan foreign policy references
- News: Aliens seek to enter US in San Diego protest
- News: Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Commentary: Obamacare Just Keeps on Tanking
- News: Colorado faces challenges in testing stoned drivers
- Fresh Ink: Dumbing down the SAT
- Commentary: The Left Versus Minorities
- Fresh Ink: Transgender sues CrossFit over competition