I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Federal Appeals Court strikes blow to Obamacare
- Commentary: Layoffs Prove the Deceit of Amnesty
- News: Changing demographics will affect elections
- News: US Flights To Israel Halted Amid Hamas Rocket Fire
- Fresh Ink: Guilty: For just being Christian
- Fresh Ink: DHS Source: TSA Lets Illegal Aliens Surpass Airport Security to Board Planes
- Commentary: Bordering on Madness
- Fresh Ink: Marriage California-style 'a sure recipe for cultural chaos'
- Commentary: Moral Equivalence Is Usually Moral Negligence
- Cartoons: Putin vs Obama