I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Commentary: An Honest Conversation on Race
- News: $1M from Bloomberg group to background-check campaign
- News: NASA: Power grid may be at risk
- News: Obama approval rating drops in blue California
- News: British PM Cameron outlines plans for returning militants
- News: Labor organizers plan trouble in fast food wages fight
- Commentary: Irresponsible Choices
- Fresh Ink: Climate Change vs. Islamic Terrorists… What's the bigger threat?
- News: Kerry Calls For Coalition Against IS Jihadists
- News: Joe Biden must be running for something