I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Obama to bring thousands of Haitians to US
- News: Would you trust advice from NBC correspondent who broke Ebola quarantine?
- News: Riot Erupts at Pumpkin Festival
- News: Aunt of slain woman: 'Emanuel, please do something about the violence'
- News: Islamic State training fighter pilots, monitoring group says
- Fresh Ink: Voters poised to hit brakes on Obama, Dems
- Commentary: 'LGBT': The 'T' is for Tyranny
- Cartoons: Incoming!
- News: Protesters harass Rams' fans, get arrested
- News: Obama warns against Ebola 'hysteria'