I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Valdosta Univ. cancels classes over flag counter-protest
- Fresh Ink: Cruz to pastors: 'Uphold sacrament of marriage'
- Fresh Ink: So - would Hillary 'topple' herself?
- News: Obama Refuses to Meet Netanyahu Until Iran Talks End
- Fresh Ink: Obama still won't refer to the Armenian genocide by name. He should end the charade
- News: Clinton Foundation Received Cash Amid Russian Uranium Deals
- News: Ted Cruz criticizes Lynch, skips vote
- Commentary: The DNA Deniers in the Media
- Cartoons: Caught!
- News: Benghazi panel calls Hillary to testify