I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Fresh Ink: Small business dilemma: Keep costly health care coverage or lose talented workers
- News: 2 New Black Panther members arrested in Ferguson firearms, bomb plot
- Cartoons: Arrogance!
- News: Eric Holder warns cops about 'needless confrontation'
- Fresh Ink: As long as the Declaration is legal, the Pledge will be legal
- Fresh Ink: Obama's amnesty: Abuse of power
- News: Obama admin inflates number of Obamacare signups
- News: Sharpton denounces report about his unpaid taxes
- News: Illegal aliens in Chicago want more
- Commentary: The Truth About Obama's 'Temporary' Ebola Amnesty