I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Cartoons: Never Forget
- Commentary: Republicans lose faith in party leadership
- News: Ireland votes to legalize gay marriage
- News: Senate blocks NSA bill, extends it 2 months
- News: Boston Univ. professor in worse trouble
- News: HIllary received sensitive info on private email account
- News: Senate clears White House-backed trade bill
- Fresh Ink: Atheist group: Court martial USAF general for sharing faith
- Fresh Ink: Obama invoking, ignoring Scripture to fit his agenda?
- News: Ferguson installs permanent memorial to thug