I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: NY City Police Officers Shot Execution Style
- Fresh Ink: Different standards for 'gay' bakers and Christian bakers
- News: Cuba: Rand Paul criticizes Rubio, agrees with Obama
- News: Ben Carson Pledges Support for Israel
- Commentary: Appeasing Dictators
- Fresh Ink: Homosexual activists ask UN to define therapy as 'torture'
- Fresh Ink: Attorney wants high court to rule on CA t-shirt case
- News: Obama claims Keystone pipeline of no benefit
- News: Obama Plays Identity Politics Even in News Conference
- News: Judge clears the way for illegal alien driver's licenses in Arizona