I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Democrat Sen. Cantwell threatens NFL over Redskins' name
- News: US ground troops could join Iraqis in ISIS fight
- News: The Left sees ISIS as a joke
- Cartoons: Wars and Not-Wars
- Commentary: The Spread of Rocky Mountain Jihad
- News: Theater shooting victim's parents sue ammo seller
- Fresh Ink: Gore was wrong? Media gives cold shoulder to facts on polar ice
- News: Blacks, Hispanics have doubts about media accuracy
- Commentary: Immigration Chicanery
- News: Spanking: Did Adrian Peterson go too far?