I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Republican donors, operative fueling new anti-Trump ad blitz
- Commentary: Who Created These Campus Whiners?
- News: 5 shot in ongoing Black Lives Matter protest in Minneapolis
- Fresh Ink: Here's what Harvard has the apparatchiks at government schools asking your kids
- Fresh Ink: University yoga class canceled because of 'oppression, cultural genocide'
- News: In Minnesota and nationally, deportations dropped after release of Obama's new guidelines
- News: Clock boy seeks $15 million in damages for 'permanently scarred' reputation
- News: Democrats ask Obama to take executive action on gun control
- Cartoons: Jihadist in a box
- News: 2 charged in murder of Indiana pastor's wife