I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Clinton's speaking fees may have been foreign bribes to the administration
- News: Fight over Docs v. Glock's law isn't over
- News: Colorado sheriffs again join suit against gun laws
- News: Administration's Obamacare Rollout Failures Outlined in New Report
- News: Ebola Crisis: Two US Volunteers In Isolation
- Fresh Ink: With friends like these....
- News: Lois Lerner showed her bias against conservatives in IRS emails
- Commentary: Impeachment Debacle Underscores Debasement Of The Constitution
- News: Chickenpox outbreak disrupts operation of NM illegal alien shelter
- News: Holder to join NAACP in challenge to OH, WI voting laws