I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Fresh Ink: Proof is in the footage: Iran's missiles destined for Eastern Seaboard?
- Fresh Ink: GOP Candidates: Time for new blood but will it happen?
- News: John Kerry fined for failing to clear sidewalks
- News: Texas State Rep. demands Muslims declare allegiance to U.S. on day honoring Islam
- Commentary: Obama's Taliban Tools and Treachery
- News: Romney Out!
- News: Gowdy ready to 'ratchet up' Benghazi inquiry
- Fresh Ink: Climate Change, Measured in Feet
- News: Squatters slow Detroit's plan to bulldoze abandoned buildings
- News: Taliban claim Kabul attack that killed 3 Americans, 1 Afghan