I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
- Fresh Ink: Last week umbrellas, this week forgotten
- Fresh Ink: Call it what it is - stop political correctness
- News: Koch lawyer says Obama administration has tried intimidation
- Fresh Ink: Bubba, the weenie and a New York minute
- Commentary: Towery: When the Messenger Gets Shot, Others Are Sure to Follow
- News: Case of high school lesbian headed to trial
- News: Will Holder investigate himself on Fox News snoop warrant?
- Commentary: Napolitano: Tyranny Around the Corner
- Fresh Ink: Barack's world
- News: Red states hold the edge in growth