I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Effort to whitewash Detroit beating suspect begins
- Fresh Ink: Help wanted - desperately
- News: Anger and dismay at stalled Guantanamo 9/11 trial
- Commentary: Time Bombs in the Democrat Coalition
- Commentary: Alan Simpson Embodies Fading RINO 'Glory Days'
- News: Clinton Fundraiser Pleads Guilty to Illegal Campaign Contributions
- Commentary: Leftist Thought Police Take Many Forms
- Cartoons: He who counts...
- News: Denver Man Ate Pot Candy Before Shooting Wife
- Fresh Ink: Advocate for illegal aliens sentenced for bank robberies