I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Carson: Had the Jews been armed the Holocaust would have been harder to accomplish
- News: Gunfight in Free Fire Zone Results in 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Fresh Ink: Paul Ryan for Speaker of the House?
- News: Donald Trump does Vegas, and Vegas digs it
- News: US hero stabbed in street fight
- Commentary: Gitmo Extended Stay America Suites in Colorado?
- The Loft: Fox News Takes Jab at Conservatives... Again
- News: Obama should expect protest in Roseburg, OR
- Cartoons: Complicit?
- News: Democrats drag out old ideas to limit gun ownership