I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: St. Louis to change rules for use of tear gas, pay legal costs for some agitators
- Commentary: Death to America
- Commentary: CNN Shines a Light on Ongoing VA Scandal
- News: Iran may run centrifuges at fortified site
- Fresh Ink: The rising tide of anti-Semitism
- News: Military leaders resist lifting ban on transgenders
- Fresh Ink: VA schools banning zeroes to avoid hurt feelings?
- News: Bergdahl, media looking for sympathy
- Cartoons: Traitorous Deserter
- News: Indiana gov. signs religious freedom bill, company that doesn't support freedom pulls back