I beg to differ. Kids will behave with swift and sure consequences, disciplinary standards and parents who are actively involved with the whole process. To abandon them to this wild behavior is to condemn them to a lifetime of far more serious consequences.
Sadly, it starts young
VN:F [1.9.6_1107]Sadly, it starts young,
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- Cartoons: Jackass
- Fresh Ink: Gohmert: Obama's move to legalize illegals must be stopped
- Commentary: America's Most Incurable Disease Is Spending
- News: Most eligible immigrants say no to US citizenship
- News: Southern Baptists: Follow the Bible on homosexual relationships
- Fresh Ink: Media Roundup: Ebola, Joe Biden, Black Activists Speaking Out, and More!
- News: Gov. LePage: Maine will seek legal avenue to quarantine nurse
- Commentary: The Spectacular Self-Immolation of Wendy R. Davis
- News: Ferguson police chief says CNN report that he will resign is wrong
- News: Australia imposes travel ban on Ebola-affected countries