Shepherd Smith is well known among conservatives for his liberal leanings and shallow reporting. Republicans are not against help for 911 first responders. They want the bill to be paid for, they want an adequate amount of time to debate the issue and they want a way to verify that those receiving the money are in need and qualify for it. Smith doesn't care about any of those issues. Instead, he sees a way to attack a Republican senator by playing thoughtlessly on the heartstrings of his viewers.
Fox News Shepherd Smith scolds Sen. Coburn
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Is it a police officer's duty to celebrate every parade?
- Fresh Ink: Poll: Americans fed up with billions going to Christian persecutors
- News: ISIS executioner 'Jihadi John' identified as British university graduate
- News: Al-Jazeera journalists arrested for flying drone in Paris
- News: DC leaders legalize pot despite threats from Congress
- Fresh Ink: Seven Homeschooled Children Become Prisoners of the State
- News: Obama blasts GOP over effort to block executive amnesty
- Cartoons: Brainless
- Fresh Ink: Holder's last stand against easy prey … the Ferguson PD
- News: Feds: Men arrested in ISIS plot vocal about beliefs