Shepherd Smith is well known among conservatives for his liberal leanings and shallow reporting. Republicans are not against help for 911 first responders. They want the bill to be paid for, they want an adequate amount of time to debate the issue and they want a way to verify that those receiving the money are in need and qualify for it. Smith doesn't care about any of those issues. Instead, he sees a way to attack a Republican senator by playing thoughtlessly on the heartstrings of his viewers.
Fox News Shepherd Smith scolds Sen. Coburn
- Fresh Ink: Last week umbrellas, this week.....
- Fresh Ink: Bubba, the weenie and a New York minute
- Commentary: Towery: When the Messenger Gets Shot, Others Are Sure to Follow
- News: Will Holder investigate himself on Fox News snoop warrant?
- Commentary: Napolitano: Tyranny Around the Corner
- Fresh Ink: Barack's world
- News: Red states hold the edge in growth
- Cartoons: Shredders in overdrive
- News: Hobby Lobby tests birth-control coverage mandate
- Fresh Ink: Obama attempts to change the subject