Shepherd Smith is well known among conservatives for his liberal leanings and shallow reporting. Republicans are not against help for 911 first responders. They want the bill to be paid for, they want an adequate amount of time to debate the issue and they want a way to verify that those receiving the money are in need and qualify for it. Smith doesn't care about any of those issues. Instead, he sees a way to attack a Republican senator by playing thoughtlessly on the heartstrings of his viewers.
Fox News Shepherd Smith scolds Sen. Coburn
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Jesse Jackson Finally Comments on Beating of Detroit Driver
- News: Bloomberg to Spend $50M to Make 2nd Amendment Supporters 'Afraid'
- News: TX Woman Tackled and Arrested While Walking on Wrong Side of Road
- Commentary: Aiming High
- News: Detroit makes pension deal with already retired cops and firefighters
- Fresh Ink: The Obama/Biden visit: Oh, the irony
- Commentary: Hillary Clinton's Legacy Issue
- Fresh Ink: Attorney: School's overreaction to pocket knife may destroy teen's future
- Commentary: Why Conservatives Win Elections and Lose the War
- Cartoons: Strong letter to follow