Shepherd Smith is well known among conservatives for his liberal leanings and shallow reporting. Republicans are not against help for 911 first responders. They want the bill to be paid for, they want an adequate amount of time to debate the issue and they want a way to verify that those receiving the money are in need and qualify for it. Smith doesn't care about any of those issues. Instead, he sees a way to attack a Republican senator by playing thoughtlessly on the heartstrings of his viewers.
Fox News Shepherd Smith scolds Sen. Coburn
Don't leave yet! Add a comment below or check out these other great stories:
- News: Romney Out!
- News: Gowdy ready to 'ratchet up' Benghazi inquiry
- Fresh Ink: Climate Change, Measured in Feet
- News: Squatters slow Detroit's plan to bulldoze abandoned buildings
- News: Taliban claim Kabul attack that killed 3 Americans, 1 Afghan
- News: Taliban Fighters Exchanged for American Deserter Link up with Terror Group
- News: Senate OKs Keystone Pipeline bill over threat of Obama veto
- Commentary: Obama's Narcissistic Dissing of Israel
- Cartoons: Unsettled Science
- News: Is the Air Force telling officers not to speak to Congress?